Finding a unique gift for 'Him' can be tricky. We wanted to share some of our favourite gift ideas that can work for your Dad, husband, Grandpa, son, nephew, friend, roomie, guy from the coffee shop... you get the picture. We hope you can be inspired!
1. A slingshot - Because men will be boys.
2. DW Leather Wallet - Great Quality, stylish, and made locally.
3. Chemex Coffeemaker - For the coffee lover who wants a perfect cup every time.
4. Fort Knight Beard Balm - Keep his beard tame with some locally made, 100% natural beard balm!
5. Locomotive Clothing T-shirt - This is just one of the classic designs that they make, and it's screen printed locally!
6. Happy Socks - Swedish design is all the rage right now and socks are awesome.
7. BB8 Droid - For the Star Wars lover in your life.
8. Stuart McLean Vinyl Cafe book - A brand new collection of Vinyl Cafe stories, entertaining and a page turner.
9. Ravens Brewing Company Growler - This local brewery serves up some great beer but this growler can be filled anywhere!
1. Wee Woollies Merino PJ set - These PJs are made in Vancouver from 100% New Zealand Merino wool! They can also be used as a base layer to keep warm on those fun winter outings. Why not start a tradition of giving a pair of pjs every Christmas Eve?
2. Toy Drum - Get his music career off to an early start.
5. Minimoc Happy Camper T-shirt - Super soft and screen printed locally, you can find this tee on our site!
6. Robot Arms - Kids love to dress up, so these IKEA robot arms would be a fun gift. More of the outfit is also available.
7. Oliver Jeffers book Lost and Found - The illustrations and style and writing is unique and hilarious!
8. Viewmaster - These can provide hours of fun. There is also a new fancier version which uses your smartphone, we'd recommend that one for the older kids though.
9. YoYo - As the description says "Bust boredom the old school way". It might just end up being fun for everyone in the family!