With the Christmas season approaching, we wanted to highlight some of our favourite (mostly local) products that we think would make great gifts! Today, we are focusing on 'Her'. Whether you're spoiling your mom, sister, Aunt, daughter, Grandma or friend, there is something here that is bound to be a favourite.
1. W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick - This is a great stocking stuffer. Just a dab of this in a few key spots and your face instantly brightens! We recommend that this is given from a sister, mom or bff though... unless she specifically asks for this type of product. No woman wants to be told she looks tired from her significant other.
2. Bebe de Luxe Coconut & Oat Milk Bath - Made locally, from 100% certified organic ingredients. Leaves the skin feeling moisturized and smells amazing! Natural. Vegan. No nasties.
3. Cocolico Chocolate - Who doesn't love chocolate? Plus Cocolico is a Vancouver company!
4. Minimoc Keychain Tassel - Another great stocking stuffer. These are great to add a little flare to your zippers and keys and they come in a variety of colours. Made right here at our warehouse.
5. Erin Templeton Purse - These purses are simple, stylish and locally made.
6. Leah Alexandra Ring - You can never go wrong with a simple piece of jewelry. This ring is a favourite, but there are tons of amazing other pieces by Leah Alexandra as well, including some sterling silver options. All made locally!
7. Nicole Bridger Top - Clothing can be a tough item to give as a gift but this top would look great on any shape or size and go with any style. Plus, it's a local brand!
8. Woodlot Candle - Thinking of giving a scented candle as a gift? Try a Woodlot candle. They are made in Vancouver with a soy coconut wax blend. Some candles end up smelling like chemicals when you burn them, that is not the case with these at all! They give off a subtle non-offensive, delicious smell.
9. Humans Of New York Stories - Because reading other people's stories is fascinating.
1. Julia, Child - A cute story with great illustrations.
2. Little Oak and Rose Socks - Keeping warm while looking cute is always a good idea!
3. Acquarella Nail Polish - A water based nail polish that is free of those harmful toxins that are in most nail polishes. Perfect for kids, and you too!
4. Semilla handmade Doll - These adorable little dolls are handmade in Vancouver. There is even an option to customize them and get a matching dress for your little chica!
5. Minimoc Moccasins - Not only are these a great shoe for your littlest ones, we also make the fringed version up to size 10 which makes for a great indoor slipper to cozy up in on these chilly days!
6. Hape Toys Playful Piano - For you, the enjoyment of this gift may fade quickly, but they will love it for years to come!
7. Coral and Cloud Necklace - These modern, wooden bead necklaces are handmade in Vancouver. She will love the fun colours and you will love that they are unique and one of a kind, just like her! They come in two sizes: Small - for her, and Large - for you!
8. Wee Woollies Merino PJ set - These PJs are made in Vancouver from 100% New Zealand Merino wool! They can also be used as a base layer to keep warm on those fun winter outings. Why not start a tradition of giving a pair of pjs every Christmas Eve?
9. Melissa & Doug Puzzle - Educational, fun and made of wood!