Saturday, October 1 from 10am - 2pm
2238 Queen Street, unit 147. Abbotsford BC
We are in an industrial complex. It's a big blue building labelled 2238.
**PLEASE park on Queen street and walk into the complex. We have very limited parking space inside the gate. Once you go through the gate, turn right immediately and go around the building to the left, our unit will be open and you can’t miss us from here. ( Plus we’ll put up signs)
Tid Bits of information:
1. We will be accepting Cash and Credit Cards, (MasterCard, Visa, American Express.)
2. ALL discounted items purchased are FINAL SALE
3. Prices are non-negotiable. Minimoc Prices range from $15 - $40 with the majority in the $25-$30 range.
4. There will be some room inside the building to line up, but there is a chance that the line up will continue outside so keep that in mind when deciding on what to wear.
5. Full price (non warehouse sale) mocs and shoes will NOT be available at our warehouse sale.
6. Moccasins and Shoes will be organized by size and sale prices are labelled individually.
7. All the items that are out, are all the items that are available (we will have more than double the amount of our last warehouse sale).
8. There is one checkout counter for both Minimoc and Little and Lively. You can pay for both shops in one purchase.
9. If you have an account at minimoc.ca - it will make your checkout process easier and faster!
10. Some people like to come early ... like REALLY early. And that's great! But if this is not you, we encourage you to come around noon. The line up will have most likely died down by then and we will have SO much that there is bound to still be some amazing deals to be had!
1. The sale is on a 'first come first serve' basis.
2. Please do not spend any more time than needed in the warehouse. Once you are ready to pay, head straight to the cashier line.
3. We will be implementing a '10 pair maximum' rule.
4. If you are purchasing items for another person who is not present at the sale, we ask that you refrain from making phone calls while inside the warehouse to see what they want. Contact the person you are buying for BEFORE you are in the building and find out their top picks, and runner ups!
5. If you change your mind about a pair of shoes and you take them away from a table, please give them back to someone in a Happy Camper Minimoc Apron or leave them at the checkout and we will put them back for others to shop.
6. We don't have a lot of extra space for strollers inside the warehouse so if you do bring your child(ren) along, please have them in a carrier. We may ask you to park your stroller outside if you do bring it along.
7. Lastly, HAVE FUN!
** If you're planning a day out in Abbotsford, here are some of our favourite local businesses that we love supporting! **
Old Hand Coffee * Our friends at Old Hand caffeinate us on the daily and their treats are pretty great too!
Raven's Brewing Company *The head brewer at Raven's is a close friend and makes some extremely tasty beer!
Spruce Collective * The very first store to carry our mocs! They also have a great kids section, amongst a sea of homewares, clothing and vintage finds.
Cobblestone Kitchenware *My Mom's kitchen store which has an insane amount of gadgets and necessities for your kitchen!
Field House Brewing *They have a play fort for the kiddos to be entertained while you enjoy some local eats and beer!
Duft & Co Bakehouse *Every baked good that comes out of that place is to die for. The croissants and cinnamon buns are a favourite and on Saturdays they have doughnuts!